The International Labour Organization (ILO) in collaboration with CONNECT is offering a full scholarship to a candidate from the Asia Pacific region to attend the 2022 edition of the ITC-ILO e-learning course on Social Health Protection – Addressing inequities in access to Health Care.
The successful applicant from the region will be selected based on the following criteria:
- English speaking skills (the webinars and materials will be available in English and in French)
- Ability to demonstrate via a short one page statement:
- Why they should be chosen for the scholarship
- How the training will benefit their work and their institution
- Preference will be given to participants whose institution are members of the CONNECT network.
The successful candidate will benefit from a scholarship covering the full cost of the online course ( 965 Euro)
How to apply?
The application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose in English (as indicated above)
The deadline for scholarship requests is 7 February 2022. Applicants will be notified of the organizers decision 14 February and the 2022 edition of the ITC-ILO e-Learning on Social Health Protection – Addressing Inequities in access to Health Care, will take place online from 21 February – 8 April 2022 (6-week program).
The ILO actively strives to promote gender balance, diversity and inclusion in all environments. Women, persons with disabilities and people from under-represented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.
The full course information note is available for download here
For any questions, please contact email@example.com