The International Labour Organization (ILO) in collaboration with CONNECT is offering a full scholarship for a candidate from the Asia Pacific region to attend the 2022 edition of the ITC-ILO e-learning course on Social Health Protection – Addressing inequities in access to Health Care.
The successful applicant will be selected based on the following criteria:
- English speaking skills (the webinars and materials will be available in English and in French)
- Be originally from the Asia Pacific region
- Ability to demonstrate via a short one page statement:
- Why they should be chosen for the scholarship
- How the training will benefit their work and their institution
Preference will be given to participants whose institution are members of the CONNECT network and
The successful candidate will benefit of a scholarship covering the full cost of the online course ( 965 Euro)
How to apply?
The application must include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of purpose in English (as indicated above)
The deadline for scholarship requests is 11 February 2022. Applicants will be notified of the organizers decision 14 February and the 2022 edition of the ITC-ILO e-Learning on Social Health Protection – Addressing Inequities in access to Health Care, will take place online from 21 February – 8 April 2022 (6-week program).
The ILO actively strives to promote gender balance, diversity and inclusion in all environments. Women, persons with disabilities and people from under-represented minorities are particularly encouraged to apply.
The full course information note is available for download here
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org